Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Staff Picks for Jan. 27: Image Comics

The Fuse #17 hits shelves this week.

I took a bit of a departure from my normal weekly Staff Pick for Broken Frontier. There were a few issue number 1 comics debuting this week, and my fellow staffers wrote really nice previews for them. But as I looked at the list of new releases, I realized that this was going to be a very expensive week for me--several of my favorite ongoing titles from Image Comics were releasing new books this week, and the new issue of Peanuts was coming as well. Yep, I have a lot of books waiting in my pull bin at the local comics shop. I can't wait!

Click HERE for the link to my Staff Pick. If you haven't checked out those titles, pick up the trades and dive in, you'll thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment