Saturday, April 4, 2009

Interview with Thom Zahler


For my column, "The O'Brien Factor," in issue #1652 of Comics Buyer's Guide magazine, I had the pleasure of interviewing writer/artist/self publisher Thom Zahler. Zahler is the creator of Love and Capes, a super hero/sitcom/romance comic book about Mark, the super hero, and Abby, his normal bookstore-owner girlfriend.


The comic is brilliant, but don't take my word for it, Zahler posts panels to the website so you can check it out for yourself. Then you can feel free to click on "Comments" below and tell me what you liked about it.


My intervew with Zahler included much more material than I could use in the magazine, so I'm posting the unabbreviated version of his answers HERE. I'll add another question/answer every couple of days, so be sure to check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment