Thursday, April 22, 2010

Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention, April 23-25

The 10th Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention takes place April 23-25 at the Westin Lombard Yorktown Center Hotel. Fans of paperbacks, original art, movie memorabilia, old time radio, science fiction, pop culture, mystery, noir, and pulp culture are sure to love this show. After hearing some wonderful comments about Windy City, I'm looking forward to making my first trip to the con.

I'll try to update here and I'll definitely include a complete write-up for my column in Comics Buyer's Guide magazine. Looking forward to meeting Steve Haffner of Haffner Press. I reviewed The Collected Captain Future: Volume One from Haffner Press for CBG a few issues ago (if you love space pulp, you'll love this collection of Edmond Hamilton adventures) and I can't wait to see what else is in the works.

Here's the con info:
Windy City Pulp and Paper Convention
April 23-25, 2010
Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
70 Yorktown Shopping Center
Lombard, Il 60148
630-719-8000

Click on the link above for the show schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment