Thursday, June 13, 2013

Review East of West #3


Recently, I was asked if I read the entire series for all of the books I review. I don't, but I do like to have some background on the title before I work on a review. I try to review titles that are on my personal pull list as often as I can -- familiarity makes for a smooth writing process. When I review a title not on my pull list that is near the beginning of its run, I ask my local comics shop put the previous issues in my box. I'll read those before I attempt the issue I'm reviewing.

Such was the case for my review of Image Comics' East of West #3. Once I read that first issue, I was hooked. It's an interesting take on the Four (Three) Horsemen of the Apocolypse with well-developed characters full of wit and carnage.

My review is on the Broken Frontier site HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment