Saturday, December 21, 2013

Broken Frontier Awards 2013


It's time to cast your votes for your favorite comics projects of the year. The Broken Frontier Awards 2013 will be awarded at the end of January, and you have until December 24 to cast your votes HERE.

I'm enjoying writing for the guys at Broken Frontier. Besides being a great bunch of crazy guys, they are devoted fans of comics in every medium. And the site's mission is to bring attention to independent creators and small press titles while not excluding big news from the big publishers. It's a balance that favors the indies, and I love it.

In addition to the reviews you're used to seeing from me on BF, I'll be posting some blog topics and creator interviews in the coming months. If you have a topic you'd like me to discuss on the BF blog, just leave a comment here and I'll look into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment