Friday, December 6, 2013

Live Today on WSJS

I'll be live on the Allan Handelman radio show this afternoon talking about antique and collectible toys. I have been a guest on his shows since my days writing price guides for the hobby, and I always enjoy my appearances at this time of the year. It seems that many of us go through old boxes and discover toys from our youth or that have been passed down through the family while we are getting the house ready for Christmas.

So if you have old toys from when you were a kid and would like some more information about them, listen in and participate if you'd like. (I'm not an authority on dolls, however, so please don't ask about them. I know a few great folks who can help you with doll questions.)

The show will be broadcast live on WSJS in North Carolina starting at 3:00 EST. Their website is www.wsjs.com and you can listen in as we are on the air. If you'd like to call in and talk about the toys you had as a kid, the numbers are  336-642-0060 and toll free 800-642-0060.

And if you didn't get on air and have a question, leave a comment below and I'll get some information to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment